Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Series And Updates

Hey guys! So today I'm so happy since I am finally after many requests coming out with a new series that I'm pretty sure I'll get enough time to finish! The trailer for the series will be up in Late August and the first episode either early September or in Late August as well. The series will be posted in between for my normal stop motions so if your not a fan or the series plot or don't want to watch it but still would like to watch my videos I'll be posting both. And since every Youtuber says this that since school is starting it will be harder to make videos and ect. But for me since school is starting it is super crazy since if I don't get good grade I have to close down my Youtube account or take a break for awhile and quit horse riding. So to get good grades for me and post weekly videos along with horse riding will be a challange so don't freak out if a few of my videos are delayed (minorly or majorly.) Also the new series is a weekly thing 1-2 new episodes a week depending on the time I have avaliable for all of the filming and editing. Most likely I'll upload videos on Fridays, Mondays, Tuesdays or weekands. The only day in the week that I am not able to upload videos are Thursdays and some Wedsdays. Thanks so much for reading!
~GingerMints

No comments:

Post a Comment