Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Amazing Girly

Hey everyone so I normally don't do shout out's and if I do one I feel like I have to do one for everyone but I couldn't resist and had to post this shout out. :) There is an amazing girl on youtube by the name of: AmericanDollMovies she has a lot of stop motions and other kinds of videos including tutorials and ect. She is super nice and gave me an amazingly nice shout out that will be featured on my youtube page for a few weeks! Make sure you go check out all of her blog posts and her channel! Thanks for reading!
Her youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AmericanDollMovies
 ~GingerMints

3 comments:

  1. I am smiling right now, you really made my day. Thank you so much, awwwwwwwwww you are so sweet. I am so happy to have a friend like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :) And I know it's not nearly as cool as the shout out video you gave me but it's better then nothing?
      ~GingerMints

      Delete
    2. It is very cool~~~♥♥♥
      Thanks so much!

      Delete